Monday, March 2, 2009

Who trully believe that every morning is a future bring...


Its been always an adventurous and glorious morning everyday as i woke up early as bird in my bed. Showing my face on a shiny and hopeful rising of the sun was made me felt blessed. It's my daily motto and the people all calls it fun. I'm looking for a better future and forgetting about the past.
Now I'm so glad that troubles don't always last. Well, have fun whilst you can 'cos fate's an awful thing. You can't tell what may happen that's the reason i love to sing a song that always been grateful to feel inside my mind and heart. i said in my self, what the beautiful morning i felt the best in life is free. i always keep myself on the rising sun and this beautiful morning changed my mind. however, We have a chance to find the sunshine let's keep on looking for the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment